WPP has launched a legal challenge to ADK’s efforts to end the companies’ alliance, the FT has reported. The company accuses ADK of improper action in selling its own stake in WPP.
It is understood that WPP is working through the Japan Commercial Arbitration Association and the Tokyo District Court. The UK-based advertising group is arguing that ADK’s move to dissolve the partnership, which has been in place since 1998,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events