Auditoire has appointed Xavier Daurian as general manager of its Hong Kong office following the departure of Pear Hsu. According to her LinkedIn profile, Hsu had just joined Auditoire in August last year.
Daurian reports to Antoine Gouin, managing director Asia, who is based in Shanghai. The Hong Kong office is also in the process of hiring a client services director.
Daurian's events career began in China where he had...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events