CATEGORY ANALYSIS APPAREL
The Spanish fast-fashion label Zara ranked ninth in this year’s luxury goods category in the Asia’s Top 1000 Brands 2019 ranking, below the usual lineup of fashion houses such as Louis Vuitton which came top again. The ranking usually shows little change, but Zara’s unexpected entry this year just below Burberry displaced Versace, which slid to 14.
The brand also came second after Chanel in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events