Nick Law, chief creative officer at Publicis Groupe, is leaving the company to take up a position at Apple, chief executive Arthur Sadoun has confirmed in an email to staff.
Reports emerged late on Monday in AdAge that Law would be joining the tech giant in an unspecified role. He will join Apple in September, Sadoun said, just 17 months after he started at Publicis.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events