Asia-Pacific was the worst performing region in Dell's 2019 Women Entrepreneur Cities Index, which tracks progress cities across the world have made in nurturing women entrepreneurs.
The report, produced with IHS Markit, ranks 50 cities based on five characteristics or pillars of capital, technology, talent, culture and markets. It compares the 2019 results to the 2017 results.
APAC had the highest concentration of cities that moved down the overall ranking compared...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events