APAC industry observers contacted by Campaign have no trouble acknowledging the magnitude of the impact Sir Martin Sorrell made on the region in the years leading up to his abruptly announced departure from the CEO post at WPP. As one might expect, they differ on whether that impact was positive or negative overall, and on what will happen to WPPand even the holding-company modelnext.
Sir Martin did more for Asia and its...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events