The 2019 Spikes Asia Awards, which just concluded in Singapore, honoured a great variety of work from all over the region.
The 23 Grand Prix awards for the year, for example, went to 19 agencies from nine different markets and included work ranging from the silly a power ballad for beer to the utmost in seriousness work promoting equality of various types and bloodorgan donation, among others. Unlike last year, when 'Palau Pledge'...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events