First, the bad news. Compared to its global holding company peers, Hakuhodo DY Holdings, much like its larger Japanese rival Dentsu Group, has been hit harder in 2020 by the Covid pandemic, according
- Unlimited access to all Campaign Asia-Pacific content and its archive of 70,000+ articles. No monthly limits!
- Premium member-only research, including Agency Report Cards and our CMO Outlook
- Premium discount for Campaign event tickets
- Front stage pass: Conference video insight sessions
- Member-only newsletters and access to Campaign editors