Hakuhodo gives away precious little information about its activities in any markets, which makes it a difficult company to assess. It’s not always clear whether its reticence is down to confidentiality agreements, or that it is making little headway in its efforts to grow internationally while innovating the traditional agency model in Japan.
At the same time, there were some events that suggest it was a better-than-average year. Hakuhodo does not disclose any information about...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events