FCB has had a hit-and-miss track record in Asia-Pacific for several years, often relying on key markets like India for business success or New Zealand for creative triumphs, all the while lacking a cohesive regional network.
The same is largely true this year, where modest revenue growth overall was carried by
an incredibly strong performance out of India despite the demonetisation crisis. FCB’s Delhi office surged in particular where a hiring spree...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events