DDB had a busy time going into the second full year of David Tang’s tenure as the regional CEO. New offices were opened in Vietnam, Bangkok and Jakarta while a couple of high profile hires were mademost notably former Leo Burnett China CEO Danny Mok, appointed to front China operations after the departure of longtime leader Richard Tan.
The agency’s Singapore, Hong Kong and China offices appointed new creative chiefs, while Tara...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events