The story of 2017 for AKQA has been one of expansion through acquisition. Fellow WPP agency DT moved into the AKQA fold in February, bringing its network of 250 people and three offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Auckland along with it. The merge meant DT moved out of the Singapore office it shared with Ogilvy Mather, to avoid competition, but AKQA is planning to return its gaze to Southeast Asia later this year.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events