It's all over but the celebrating—and perhaps the hangovers. After more than 1,200 people attended three awards events (Monday in Shanghai, Tuesday in Mumbai and last night in Singapore), the 2014 Agency of the Year and Network of the Year programme has come to a celebratory close.
We'd like to express congratulations to all of the winners and shortlisted entrants. In addition, sincere thanks for everyone who entered (we know those entry forms are not easy) and especially the judges who gave so generously of their time and expertise.
We're also grateful for all of the social-media activity, including some great selfies, on the #CampaignAOY hashtag (see below).
- AGENCY NETWORK OF THE YEAR (Photos, Video)
- AUSTRALIA / NEW ZEALAND (Photos, Video*)
- GREATER CHINA (Photos, Video)
- JAPAN / KOREA (Photos, Video*)
- SOUTH ASIA (Photos)
- SOUTHEAST ASIA (Photos, Video)
- AGENCY NETWORK OF THE YEAR
- AUSTRALIA / NEW ZEALAND
- GREATER CHINA
- JAPAN / KOREA
- SOUTH ASIA
- SOUTHEAST ASIA
AGENCY NETWORK OF THE YEAR
* The Australia/New Zealand winners and Japan/Korea winners were announced online. Only some of the winners from those regions chose to appear at the Singapore event to receive their awards (the same event where the Southeast Asia and Network of the Year awards were revealed).