Jiminez' career in advertising spans over two decades, highlighted by his stint as joint CEO and one of the founders of JimenezBasic Advertising now Publicis JimenezBasic from 1989 to 2008. There, he helped build the emergence of well-know Philippine brands such as San Miguel, fast food franchise Jollibee, Selecta Ice cream, soap manufacturer Safeguard, and airline Cebu Pacific.
Prior to this, he held the post of vice-president and executive creative director of Ace...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events