Adelaide will be home to the A$41 million US$29.46 million new Australian Space Agency, which is set to be launched this year.
The idea of a national space agency was cemented at the 4500-delegate 2017 International Astronautical Congress, the largest business event won by the Adelaide Convention Bureau and Team Adelaide. The bureau now says the winning bid for the agency headquarters represents the largest legacy of any Australian business event....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events