Accenture will not consider a takeover bid for a large ad agency group because its chief executive says there has been a 100% failure rate with such deals.
Accenture Interactive, the consulting giant’s marketing services arm, fuelled speculation that it could bid for a larger ad group last year, in which it eventually acquired 10 small or mid-sized agencies.
However, Pierre Nanterme, the chairman and chief executive of Accenture, gave a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events