It’s no surprise that Chinese tourists now prefer to shop abroad using mobile payment platforms like Alipay and WeChat Pay, and both services have seen their acceptance expand significantly around the world, just within the last few years. Now, sales reports during major travel holidays are reinforcing that growth, making mobile pay options a must for businesses that want to grow sales among Chinese travelers.
Considering the huge increase in spending via mobile payment...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events