Cannes Lions appears to be continuing on with its unfortunate tradition of over-representing the US and UK in its juries and under-representing the rest of the world.
The global’ creativity festival published its list of jury presidents late Friday after the weekend had begun here in Asia, and the list is not friendly to this regionor many others for that matter see below.
In fact, of the 27 new jury...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events