A massive recall of airbags made by Takata means as many as two in seven vehicles built in Australia from 1999 onwards have airbags that could injure or kill their drivers and passengers.
The above film by the Monkeys for the Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries FCAI aims to instill a little fear. Don’t die wondering’, it urges, over an inspired soundtrack choice Ad Nut is sure you'll recognise.
Then, rather than...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events