Google launched in Vietnam 12 years ago. But it wasn’t until last week that the tech giant ran its first ad campaign in a country where mobile and voice search now characterise a new generation of users.
According to Google, its campaign, “The Scooterist”, comes at a time when smartphone adoption in Vietnam has jumped from 36 per cent last year to 55 per cent this year. Mobile is also at the heart...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events