Halloween has passed, and Ad Nut didn't see any legitimately scary movies. The film above, however, is truly bone-chilling, showing how a sexual predator 'grooms' a young victim for exploitation. Ad Nut encourages parents to watch the whole thing. It may seem slightly unrealistic, but that's because you're watching a compressed, three-minute representation of a process that could easily take months. Predators can be extremely patient, diligent and insistent.
The social campaign, by VMLYR...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events