Cathay Pacific and McCann sent us two bottles of the airline's new beer see Meet Betsy Cathay Pacific's beer 'brewed for 35,000 feet'.
The brew is supposedly designd to taste good in flight, but sadly, no one offered to take us up in a private jet for a high-altitude taste test. So we chilled the bottles and tried the beer in our Hong Kong office, which, despite an inexplicable claim in the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events