With Ogilvy Japan and Eyes Japan, Uber Eats is using the wheels of delivery bikers as the medium for a series of messages aimed at making drivers more aware of bikes.
The 'Safety spokes' wheels use an iconic animated character and colours inspired by the cautionary road signs of Japan, according to the company. The three messages 'See me', 'Give me space', and 'Care for me'.
Car drivers certainly...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events