In a new video for Campaign Asia-Pacific, marketing industry heavyweight Tom Doctoroff lays down some home truths about what Chinese brands currently get fantastically right and what they're getting horribly wrong.
Specifically, Doctoroff draws attention to the possibility that the country's cultural mindset is having a knock-on effect on structures. When you have overall a relatively protective culture, where people revere the concrete and they tend to think that the abstract is not...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events