This seems to be the year for effects-heavy Chinese New Year ads based on kung fu flicks. This morning, one martial-arts themed campaign caused Ad Nut to drop a reference to the film House of Flying Daggers see The way to a Chinese MIL's heart is through her stomach, which Ad Nut subtitled, 'House of flying chili peppers'.
Now here's a campaign from Singapore that actually came with the title, 'Kungfu...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events