'Dick the dog' is the creation of Ogilvy Hong Kong for MTV's Staying Alive Foundation, and Ad Nut is pretty certain no one will introduce it better than chief creative officer Reed Collins
Dick the Dog is a mischievous little mutt who gets extremely excited whenever he sees a hole. But before Dick can go exploring he must put on his little raincoat.
There you have it....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events