Oath, the new brand Verizon created by combining AOL and Yahoo, has pushed out its first global brand campaign BuildYourBrand across nine markets.
The campaign focuses on Oath's assets and brands in mobile, video, and data for advertisers, publishers and partners.
Right now, it really is about branding Oath which was brought together only three months ago, Allie Kline, global chief marketing officer of Oath said. The main objective is...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events