Unsurprisingly, the consensus was that 2009 was a year agency heads were glad to see the back of. Even so, many were grateful that Asia-Pacific had fared better than many other parts of the world.
Looking forward to 2010, many agency bosses are in agreement that the past 12 months has changed the industry for the better, accelerating a much needed shift in how agencies and clients will carry out their business.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events