LG Australia has apparently spent a fair bit of money on a film that's designed to show off the richness of the colours and the intensity of the true blacks that its 4K OLED TVs are capable of producing.
The film probably accomplishes that mission, as it certainly contains an awfully high number of darkly lit scenes. These are sure to deeply excite the kind of people who get deeply excited about seeing blacks that...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events