As much as Ad Nut would like to ignore it, many human friends still adhere to set gender roles. Little boys and girls are constantly being told to do this and not that, and such nonsense continues into adulthood.
The storyline for Singapore co-op insurance Income's 'Times have changed' campaign, for its Lady 360 product, tells the tale of a woman living with gender-based expectations, albeit not resisting them in the end she fulfills the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events