Hyatt Hotels is debuting an advertisement aimed at promoting cultural understanding during the Oscars ceremony taking place Sunday night US time.
As some of the stars attending the glitzy ceremony are expected to make headlines with political statements, the ad centres on an interaction between a woman in headscarf and a fellow commuter. The MullenLowe-created ad, launched as part of the 'World of Hyatt' campaign, clearly references the travel ban that US...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events