Speaking exclusively to Campaign Asia-Pacific on the sidelines of the recent PR360 conference in Hong Kong, Finsbury North America president Stephen Labaton talked about the challenges faced by global brands seeking influence in Washington these days.
Traditional lobbying efforts in Washington have been somewhat disrupted by the current administration. Not only is the Trump administration unpredictable, but it may swayed to take immediate action based on the only its most recent dialogues says...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events