It's never a surprise to witness accusations of the advertising industry's obsession with youth. However, while that claim usually pertains only to the content that marketers create, it seems it could also easily be levelled at the practices of the industry itself.
As digital adoption reaches its peak, rumours have grown of older employees from the analogue age finding themselves unceremoniously pushed out for younger candidates fluent digital natives with a better handle on software...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events