Ad Nut would expect that precious, long-form ads based on youthful love stories would be played out by nowlike the weepy, long-form ads for insurance companies thankfully seem to be. Yet this straightforward story from GreynJ United for Thailand's Kasikornbank has amassed nearly 11 million views on Facebook since it was posted on August 17. The above version is a subtitled version for media.
Ad Nut admits the story has some charms,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events