For all the column inches dedicated to each invidual and famiy on the annual super-rich list, the lesser privileged on the other end of the spectrum are forgettable faces documented on photo galleries that one might scroll through on their news feed.
Havas Sydney spent two years working with journalists and photographers in a pro bono effort to tell the stories of the Bottom 100, in a campaign for Fund for Peace....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events