This mashup of Vivienne Tam and Ferrero Rocher chocolate is certainly eye-catching. Ad Nut appreciates the adventurousness of the brands involved, but personally believes covering oneself from head to toe in gold is a fashion faux pas a bit over the top, even if it is Vivienne Tam. Ad Nut has to dig out a pair of shades as a shield from all that glitter.
Thankfully, the dress only mimics the wrinkled wrappings of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events