The above film, titled 'The Mechanic', marks Samsung Electronics’ 30th anniversary in Thailand. It focuses on the company's Dual Vocational Education Program, which provides training, internships and job opportunities to vocational students.
Ad Nut is surprised to see that some measure of technical proficiency might be seen as an affliction, but that seems to be the case here. Luckily, our hero finds acceptance, work and perhaps even love once he locates a tribe of like-minded...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events