Just days after Google broadcast a tear-jerker ad during the Super Bowl showing how its Home assistant can help people 'remember' loved ones that have passed on, over in Indonesia it is flaunting how its products can allow embittered singletons to delete memories of their ex forever.
Rather than opting for a mushy campaign about love this Valentine's Day campaign, Google wants to help ease the pain of the holiday for those who are...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events