While the product is banking on its watery-light texture that gives a weightless finish, the campaign is utilising this attribute as the communication springboard.
Playing up the “invisibly light” product feature for the outdoor campaign, a larger-than-life product mock-up is encased in a see-through display for the 3D bus shelter ad, creating a floating illusion to communicate the lightness of the product's texture.
The 3D bus shelter ads are placed in high-traffic...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events