Hong Kongers seem to have more on their minds these days than anti-competitive commercial enterprises, but nonetheless here's a new TV spot for the Competition Commission by the agency called Triangle. If you don't speak Cantonese, it may be helpful to know that the saying “pull a cat's tail” means to cheat, and like in English, fat cat” is related to being rich and greedy.
Client Competition Commission...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events