The Bank of East Asia is celebrating 100 years since it was founded in Hong Kong in 1918 with a slick new TV ad campaign.
The 90-second spot presents an elegant look back at the last 100 years, picturing examples of the different kinds of customers it has seen during that time walking through the screen, their dress morphing from 1920s style to the 1950s to the modern age, in alignment with the bank's...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events