It's a damn shame that this brilliant video from the US exists. School kids should not have to think about how to escape from a killer armed with assault weapons, or how to turn their athletic socks into tourniquets.
And yet here we are. 'Active-shooter drills' have become a common and accepted part of the back-to-school experience in the US. Ad Nut believes that the drills themselves inflict psychological damage, especially on young children,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events