1. Nike: “Nike Football Presents: The Switch ft. Cristiano Ronaldo, Harry Kane, Anthony Martial & More”
2. Google: “The Hero: A Bollywood Story”
3. Line: “Hari Pertama Kerja itu Rasanya..”
4. McDonald’s: “Tuloy Pa Rin”
5. Honda: “し じょ う じょ し 史上最強、試乗女子。
6. LongTu: “소녀시대 태연 TAEYEON_검과마법 for Kakao_본편 영상 30s”
7. Jollibee: “Ku Tin “đập bàn tranh cãi” cực kì đáng yêu”
8. DTAC: “Thank You for Sharing”
9. Bukalapak: “Medok Pendekar Jari Sakti - Eps. Melompat Batas”
10. Petitzel: “[쁘띠첼 x아이오아이] 에끌레어송 - 오,에끌레어!”
June’s leaderboard shows the power of great storytelling and focussing on what your audience cares most about—like football, for instance. Nike’s ad, perfectly timed to coincide with Euro 2016, is shot like a short movie and tells a funny body swap tale right out of a hollywood comedy. It’s just under six minutes long, but people have chosen to watch it millions of times over because of the story. The rest of the leaderboard has a cinematic flavour: Bollywood gets a nod and DTAC’s ad is a touching drama that runs for over eight minutes. Brands are using great storytelling to keep audiences glued to screens of all sizes with a “tell first, sell later” approach.
About the Asia-Pacific YouTube Ads Leaderboard
The YouTube Ads Leaderboards showcases the most creative ads that people choose to watch. The list represents the top 10 ads on YouTube in Asia-Pacific that resonated most with audiences across the region over the past month and celebrates the brands that performed best through a combination of popularity and promotion.
Ad Nut gathers ads from all over for your viewing enjoyment.
Because Ad Nut loves you.
Need more ads? Visit Ad Nut's colleagues:
Campaign UK | Campaign US | Campaign India
Campaign Turkey | Campaign Middle East