A new film for Apple China by TBWA Media Arts Lab Shanghai, released on Youku, targets students who recently completed the higher education entrance exam known as the Gaokao.
It hinges on the question 'What's the use', which students often hear in relation to activities that don't directly align with the goal of passing the exam. Naturally, the story follows a student who, once the exam is over, conquers a monster representing rigid conformity and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events