The film features at its heart the island of Koh Panyee in the South of Thailand. The floating fishing village literally clings to a rocky outcrop in the middle of the sea.
In 1986, inspired by the World Cup in Mexico, some kids in the village got the idea to start their own soccer team, despite the fact that there wasn’t an inch of soil to play sport of any kind on the island....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events