If you haven't yet seen these two videos (above and below) that attempt to make working in Australian government departments attractive to young people, then you are missing out on a source of unadulterated joy.
Instead, Ad Nut advise you to sit back and savour the experience. Here are a few nuts of pure goodness that you might want to watch out for:
Above, from the Department of Finance:
- "Paleo pear and banana bread"
- It makes me feel really uncomfortable when you call me "buddy", buddy.
- No, the department secretary is not reading her script off her iPad! How dare you suggest such a thing.
Below, from the Australia Post:
- "What's your favourite thing to buy online?" "Shoes."
- "Is that the usual triple-shot, almond-milk, decaf chai latte with a touch of honey?"
- Please don't leave your usual triple-shot, almond-milk, decaf chai latte with a touch of honey on our billiards table!
- "Mad street cred"!
And of course, feel free to speculate about the enternal question: Are these videos purposely bad for the purposes of virality, or are they actually someone's idea of a decent video? (As fun as it is to believe the latter, Ad Nut's money is on the former.)
Ad Nut is a surprisingly literate woodland creature that for some unknown reason has an unhealthy obsession with advertising. Ad Nut gathers ads from all over the world and presents them for your viewing pleasure. Because Ad Nut loves you.
Need more ads? Visit Ad Nut's colleagues: Campaign UK | Campaign US | Campaign India | Campaign Turkey | Campaign Middle East