For an AIG Japan campaign entitled 'Diversity is strength', TBWAHakuhodo spearheaded the development of a fabric that appears black but displays hidden rainbow colours when stretched.
In a film above, members of the New Zealand national rugby teamsthe All Blacks and the Black Fernsare shown wearing shirts made from the fabric. Ad Nut checked, and they won't actually be wearing the shirts in competition.
AIG Japan will use...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events