It’s not often that you see loan companies take communications seriously unless they’re telling someone to cough up, but Kyoto-based Aiful is one that does. Regardless of what you might think of the sector, the firm’s branding work deserves special praise.
Aiful, whose name is a mash-up of Japanese and English that means full of love’, this week released its latest installment of a campaign that began six months ago.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events