Generational and tier-based differences among Chinese consumers are evaporating, and a reliance on these outdated ideas has become an impediment to brand growth, according to Stephen Drummond, chairman and chief strategy officer of YR China.
Intrinsic personality traits matter more when it comes to segmenting consumers, according to the company, which is launching 'Psyche', a new quant-based segmentation tool.
In an interview ahead of the launch, Drummond busted five marketing...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events