Out-of-home OOH advertising platform Moove Media launched a new campaign for the Singapore Grand Prix featuring five bus toppers of illuminated F1 cars. The model cars aim to “recreate the night race visual experience”, although of course, the buses are unable to recreate the pace of a real race.
The lighting tech used in the campaign, called LumiWerkz, is a spray-on eletroluminescent paint. The paint produces light and can be turned on and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events